- Cyclone IV FPGA
- 16MB PSRAM and 1MB SRAM memory
- High quality 6-layers PCB with hard gold surface finish
- Supported ROM formats: Genesis, 32X, Mega-CD, Master System, NES*
- Ram cart for Mega-CD
- CD bios swap function turns off region locks for Mega-CD games
- Hardware MegaKey turns off region locks for Genesis games
- YM2413 core for Master System games
- SVP core support
- Pier Solar mapper support
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
- In-game menu supported for Genesis and Master System modes
- Full EEPROM saves support
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
- Up to 1024 files per folder or unlimited if file sorting is disabled
- Multi slot save states. 100 save states slots for each game
- Instant ROM loading
- USB port for development and system update without removing SD card
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it runs dry
- Game Genie cheats support
*32X games require 32X addon to be attached.
*NES core has limited compatibility. Refer to user manual for details.
*NES core currently supported only for NTSC systems.
*For Mega-SG "Zero lag" option should be turned off for NES games (accurate Genesis timings required).